This is a full-time on-site role for a Graphic Designer. The Graphic Designer will be responsible for creating visual concepts, using computer software or by hand, to communicate ideas that inspire, inform, or captivate consumers. The Graphic Designer will also work closely with other creative team members to develop brand identity concepts and implement visual solutions
Shalimar Bagh, New Delhi
Full-Time Role (On-Site)
- Design and produce attractive, on-brand graphics for a variety of channels including digital, print, and social media.
- Create and edit videos for marketing campaigns and social media content.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining attention to detail and adhering to deadlines.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest design trends, techniques, and technologies.
- Provide creative input and suggestions on projects.
- Graphics, Graphic Design, and Logo Design skills.
- Strong understanding of typography, color, and layout.
- Proficiency with design software such as Adobe Creative Suite.
- Experience with Video Editing is a plus.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent communication and time management skills.
- At least 1-2 years of relevant work experience.