Not All Men Are Rapists – Crime has no Gender
The laws that are meant to protect women have not considered how dangerous it could be to the man when they are misused. I feel Women filing all false cases like rape, dowry harassment, molestation, sexual assault etc should be punished for misusing the laws in the same way as men are sent to jail.
Staggering facts about the Cricket World Cup 2015
1. From here on, if India or New Zealand win the World Cup, they will win extra Prize Money .
WC Winner’s prize money : $4.3 million
If IND or NZ win, prize money would be: $4.6 million
The rise in prize money is for the team which remains unbeaten in the tournament.
2. The Indian team jersey made by Nike has a special thing other than using 33 recylced bottles.
It is that the Nike Logo appears on right shoulder for right handed batsman and on the left side for left handed ones. While the other shoulder shows the Star logo.
So that each time a person takes stance for batting only the star logo appears to us on the front facing shoulder via the common bowler’s end camera.
3. Ireland became the only team which has chased 300+ 3 times in the World Cup- Only 5 time in the history of World Cup cricket a team successfully chased a score of 300+, and Ireland did this 3 times. Not only this 2 out of 3 incidents they chased the score against a test playing nation.
4. Team India managed to take 70 wickets in 7 matches on the trot.
Pakistani Girls Offers Bangles To Pakistan Team
This is really ridiculous that people fail to understand that cricket is just a game and they either win or loose doesn’t mean that they offend and threaten the players
A Frustrated Software Engineer
This hilarious spoof of A Wednesday is the best way a software engineer can tell his problems.
“Hum Tu Tumhari Chutti Aise hi Reject Karenge tum kya karloge – Yes they asked this question on Diwali repeated it on Holi I’m just replying on Naag Panchmi.”
“Unhe Fukr hai promotional rokne pe, night shift karane pe , chutti reject karne pe”
Aise bahut saare log hain jinhe hum technology se nahi project se jaante hain.
This Frustrated College Girl Lashes Out On Indian Society !!
This Girl is right about most of the things which a child has to go through during the first 20-30 years of our life and specially girls. This video is like the female version of the very famous “pyaar ka punchnama” dialogue in a way.
How do We react to child labour !!
It’s a very serious problem in India where million of kids are child labours even though it’s against the law that children less than 14 cannot be employed. NDTV once again have taken a wonderful initiative to see if people around react to child labour.
If You are Seeing or Witnessing Something Wrong Be Brave To Stand Up to What’s Right !!
1. When You are sleepy.
2. When you are in Office/DND Mood
3. While Surfing and Relaxing.
4. Back-off Kind of Mood/No Mood to Talk
5. Feeling Good…
6. Sports Fan
7. Cat Lovers
8. Office Mugs
9. Morning Coffee
10. For Your Girlfriend
11. For Gamers
12. Game Of Thrones/Saas-Bahu Fans
13. Breaking Bad Fans
15. Party Animals/Lazy
Happy to see How India reacts to bias against the Girl Child
Amazing Initiative by NDTV to have this kind of social experiment. It’s High time we stand up to it. There is No Place for gender bias in this world and we should not tolerate this happening around anywhere.
This boy is from a blind school in Guwahati singing Main Tenu Samjhawan Ki is the best thing you will hear today
No Doubt That India Cricket Fans are the Best !!
There are various types of cricket fans we have in our country :-
1. Sachin Bhakt – For Him there is only one god and he is Sachin Ramesh Tendulkar and he cannot stand that anyone praises any other batsman infront of him.
2.The Purist – The one who sees the real factor and appreciates and has his own views. The one who knows all the facts
3. The Fanatic- The best fan and one who is always over ambitious and is pumped up for the game.
4.The Pretender – Like Most of the Indians who just pretends that he knows everything but doesn’t know shit about the game.